Become a professional DevOps in Only 13 weeks!
About DevOps bootcamps
Come and join our free of charge DevOps Bootcamp and start working at develeap right after the training.
We offer a unique 13-weeks Bootcamp. Through the intensive training process that includes an in-depth curriculum, graduates who are found suitable will be able to join our team and work at develeap as DevOps experts.
There are three steps to pass in order to get into the course:
- An online technical test- in the test you will need to write short scripts in any programming language and to manage as much as possible in a short period of time.
- Home task- where you will need to write two BASH scripts
- Interview- you will need to present HTTP protocol on a whiteboard, and have a personal interview.
13 weeks. Sunday-Thursday 09:00-18:00
Most of the Bootcamp will be held on Zoom. There will be between one and two offline meetings in the center area (close to a train station).
Mobility issues to the offline meeting will be dealt with on a case by case basis
- Most of the course graduates will start working through the company.
- As of today, more than 90% of the company’s employees are graduates of the different courses.
- The first 6 weeks of the course are intended for mutual inspection and trial for both sides.
- In this period, there is no financial commitment and it is possible to drop out of the Bootcamp without a fine.
- After that period, the participant will take part in the course until its end, and the company will consider if they are eligible to be a consultant in develeap, or alternatively, the company will help find a suitable job for them to the best of the company’s ability.
- The course is free– those who work for at least two years for the company don’t need to pay.
- It is important to note that the Bootcamp is meant for internal training and is not seen as an income source.
- After the first 6 weeks of the course, if the participant decides to drop out of the course, they will have to pay a fine of the training’s cost only if they are working in the field with a pay grade of 14000 NIS or more.
- The training’s cost is 39600 NIS.
- We want to hire as many as we can.
- The graduation rate is 50%.
- We hire 80% of the graduates.
- develeap is a company that…you can read more about in About Us.
- develeap has a wide variety of customers.
- It’s worth noting that you are develeap’s employees, develeap is not a placement company.
- The initial salary is 12000 NIS, which is raised by 2000 NIS every 6 months.
- develeap always has a pay raise plan for the next two years. After two years there are promotion possibilities.
- If you can code in any language, you can take the test.
- There is a priority for Python and BASH knowledge.
- If you are not experienced in coding, it would be best practice to study beforehand.
We don’t discriminate over the academic background, gender, geographic location, religion, etc. We are a very diverse company. Within our graduates are members of all genders, ages, and ethnicities. We’d be happy for you to come as you are.
We start the course with about 20 participants.
- We have three podcasts episodes where you can listen to the Bootcamp graduates.
- The Bootcamp starts every day with joint studying and then with a task.
From our experience, it’s not possible to incorporate the course into your job or studies.
No, the course is free and there is no payment during the training.
What our Bootcamp Graduated says
The Bootcamp was challenging, interesting and very satisfying on a personal and technical level. But more important than that is the treatment I received from the company and their organizational culture. I felt, and still do, that it’s important for them that I’ll be content and enjoy working for develeap- and that’s something you don’t often come across in other workplaces.
Now I’m a DevOps consultant in a company and I’m pleased with the choice I made.
I was exposed to new and interesting new fields and started working right after graduating the Bootcamp. This is the first place that gave me the chance to get into the job market. At develeap they don’t only teach you a profession, they also believe in you and give you an opportunity. Every student needs one teacher to believe in them.