Step 1After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
Step 2If your background is a match for the role, you may have phone interview with 1-2 people.
Step 3If your continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with total of 4-5 people.
We're looking for a Hands-on Cloud-Native DevOps architect to take on a key role at our company and work with the best DevOps minds in Israel.
- Life on the cutting edge of dev-ops technology
- An opportunity to architect some of the most challenging and complex systems
- Building complex architectures
- Research and implement cutting edge technologies
- Mentor DevOps personnel in multiple projects
- Proven experience with/of:
- Large cloud-based systems in production
- Kubernetes and the Kubernetes eco-system
- Several years of application development
- Mentoring/leading developers
- Complex build and dependency management systems
- Implementing CD to production
- Excellent Human Relations
The following are considered an advantage:
- GitOps knowledge
- DPDK experience
- Experience with C/C++ and native technologies