Introduction to Securing Your
How quickly can you improve the security of your AWS cloud?
Join our AWS Discovery Day to instantly learn AWS security best practices and all about AWS’ security philosophy and principles.
Boost your AWS cloud security in less than 2 hours!
This event introduces AWS Security features that you can use to improve your current security posture. It also covers the different security design principles that will help you to plan your security approach in the AWS Cloud and provides information on resources you can use to further your knowledge around security on AWS.
By the end of the event, you’ll:
- 1 Understand AWS security best practices
- 2 Identify security challenges and anticipate potential attacks
- 3 Learn how to become a security expert and protect your company’s cloud
This course is intended for:
- IT-technical professionals interested in cloud security practices
- Security professional looking to expand your knowledge about AWS Security
We recommend that attendees continue learning with the following courses:
- 1 Security Engineering on AWS
- 2 AWS Security Governance at Scale
- 3 AWS Security Best Practices
- Principle of least privilege
- Securing all layers
- Automating security
- Protecting data in transit and at rest
- Preparing for security events
- Minimizing attack surface
- Data path
- Resources to continue learning